Votre navigateur est obsolète !
Pour une expériencenet et une sécurité optimale, mettez à jour votre navigateur. Mettre à jour maintenant
Specialties: Integrative thinking & Flexible problem solving ; Business Opportunity spotting ; Disruptive and Catalystic innovation; Entrepreneurial and intrapreneurial models; Vision to Execution; Use of Technology for social or societal impact; Turnaround situation and mindset change in MNCs; Pragmatic business building; Social Entrepreneur - Social Media Strategist - LinkedIn Expert - Global brand management - Expert and Brand Advocate at Digital Asset Management Leader.
Visit : http://www.frederic-sanuy.com
Major strengths in leadership, problem solving and business development. World leading expert, thought leader, and executive with management strategy experience in Content Management including Digital Asset Management (DAM), Digital Strategy, Metadata and Taxonomy design, Content Management, Governance, and Rights Management. A focused, high-energy individual with a proven track record of meeting organizational goals through creation of cross-functional teams. Highly effective operationalizing complex, cross-media production process using both continuous improvement tools and change management skills.
Specialties: Digital asset management (DAM), Production workflows, content management (ECM / CMS), distributed (global) workflows, category, metadata, taxonomy and controlled vocabulary development, editorial and media workflows, continuous improvement, change management, value-chain management, mentoring & coaching, application development and deployment.
Industries: Agencies, Corporate, Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG), Consumer Brands, Media & Entertainment, Broadcast, Technology, Retail, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Insurance, Education and Manufacturing.
Since February 2019
- I'm a 25-year expert of the information technology industry, with Digital Asset Management (DAM), Product Information Management (PIM) and Content Management System (CMS). I advise customers, technology project leader on digital strategy, technology business cases, and vendors.
- Specialties: Digital asset management (DAM), E-learning and xml-based workflows, content management (ECMS), distributed (global) workflows, category, taxonomy and controlled vocabulary development, editorial and media workflows, continuous improvement, change management, value-chain management, mentoring & coaching, application development and deployment.
to February 2019
- My role is to drive marketing sourced and influence pipeline creation for DALIM SOFTWARE GmbH Enterprise Business. Generating sales leads, database marketing, media and social channels, email nurture and multi-dimensional campaigns. Analyze effectiveness of key performance metrics that span the marketing funnel from impressions and inquiries to closed deals and revenue.
Driving sales marketing alignment through the creation of marketing target and ROI models, setting marketing contribution targets and working closely with sales leadership to report on achievement.
My major areas of focus are content strategy, strategy, marketing automation, search marketing, sales/marketing alignment, media optimization, ECM, Brands & Agencies Solutions, Packaging Marketing and database marketing. S
- Partner Management with resellers like Blanchard System, IO Integration US and UK, Galilee FR, Gaficon and Schwabe Braun DE, Hyphen IT...
- Partnership with other companies : Adobe, Ghent Workgroup, Fogra, Archiware, 65bit, Silicon Publishing, Chili Publish, Werk 2, Quark, Extenis, Global Vision, One2Edit...
to July 2017
- Contribution to the creation of a solution team as central company resource (typically centralizing and handling RFP/RFI) for our sales direct and indirect organisation. Liaising with the service department in the transitioning of presales projects to implementation phase.
- Participate to the products support/service and particularly its "cloud based" demo infrastructure and related training.
- Contribute to beta sites follow up of the DALIM SOFTWARE products and related product management.
- Preparation of key presentations within the frame of the deployment and maintaining of Company demonstration infrastructure.
- Implementation/setup of the DALIM ES product for internal purpose.
- Consultant DAM, Post Production, Photo Studio, Brand business workflows.
to September 2011
- DSI - Director Production
- IT Manager
- Consultant for CA retail customers
Hachette Filipacchi Image
to March 2002
Nuclear Physics Institute
Experimental physics environment, with lots of hardware tweaking needed to proceed data collection from instrumentation. Attended international conferences and issued several papers in renowned physics related publications,